> Forums
Reply
1
> Painting and Modelling > Gallery > Duke of Cumberland Hussars
TOPIC: Duke of Cumberland Hussars
PM RichSmith
Standard User
Posts: 22
Duke of Cumberland Hussars
RichSmith
17th Oct 2017 06:52:56

Its taken me a while to learn how to post photos so please go easy on me!

I've only been collecting, painting and gaming with 6mm for about 6 months, previously it was plastic 1/72. I decided to go small due to lack of available space and to be honest I wish I'd converted to 6mm years ago. I absolutely adore the sheer epic spectacle of 6mm. 

Anyway, I thought I'd show you my collection so far, to kick off heres the Duke of Cumberland Hussars which i finished over a weekend...

 

Right, Ive kicked Photobucket into touch... lets see if Imgur is any better?

I'll post some more of my growing collection as and when i finish a unit


PM Nick the Lemming
Standard User
Posts: 208
Duke of Cumberland Hussars
Nick the Lemming
17th Oct 2017 07:50:54

Using photobucket doesn't work for the anyone but whoever posts the link, unless you've ponie up the stupid amount of money to photobucket to allow others to see them. All of those links are unviewable to the rest of us, I'm afraid.


PM RichSmith
Standard User
Posts: 22
Duke of Cumberland Hussars
RichSmith
17th Oct 2017 08:25:50

crapola! hows that?


PM Whirlwind
Standard User
Posts: 500
Duke of Cumberland Hussars
Whirlwind
18th Oct 2017 01:16:49

very nice-looking


PM njt236
Standard User
Posts: 441
Duke of Cumberland Hussars
njt236
18th Oct 2017 01:37:57

Nice detail.


Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

                G S Patton

PM Nick the Lemming
Standard User
Posts: 208
Duke of Cumberland Hussars
Nick the Lemming
18th Oct 2017 03:30:26

Yup, can see them now, and they do look great too.


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer