> Forums
Reply
1
> Painting and Modelling > Gallery > Blenheim in Barcelona
TOPIC: Blenheim in Barcelona
PM hwiccee
Standard User
Posts: 190
Blenheim in Barcelona
hwiccee
19th Nov 2017 11:16:58

The Alpha Ares club in Barcelona have made a great version of Blenheim using the Twilight of the Sun King rules.

There are some shots here - www.alphaares.com/2017/10/29/batalla-blenheim-1704-dau-historic-alpha-ares-2017/

More on facebook here - www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155989971131518&set=pcb.753732344818096&type=3&theater&ifg=1 - this is a link to one of the photos posted so look for the others.

There is a promo video here - www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8tZys7nIIU&feature=youtu.be


PM njt236
Standard User
Posts: 441
Blenheim in Barcelona
njt236
19th Nov 2017 04:03:17

That's pretty awesome


Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

                G S Patton

PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Blenheim in Barcelona
peter
20th Nov 2017 12:38:01

Loved the video - just wish it was longer.

Really nice presentation and a spectaular battle.  Congratulations all round to those involved!


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer