> Forums
Reply
1
> Painting and Modelling > Gallery > WW1 Ottoman Army
TOPIC: WW1 Ottoman Army
PM monk2002uk
Standard User
Posts: 236
WW1 Ottoman Army
monk2002uk
15th Dec 2017 03:51:10

Artillery:

An FOO with flag:

Engineers:

Machine gunners:

And another FO, using a field telephone:

More to come...

Robert


PM monk2002uk
Standard User
Posts: 236
WW1 Ottoman Army
monk2002uk
16th Dec 2017 07:10:28

Here are the two types of infantry figures:

 

And some regimental HQs:

Robert


PM njt236
Standard User
Posts: 441
WW1 Ottoman Army
njt236
16th Dec 2017 01:09:53

Nice. What colour are you using for the uniforms???


Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

                G S Patton

PM monk2002uk
Standard User
Posts: 236
WW1 Ottoman Army
monk2002uk
16th Dec 2017 01:56:45

Thanks. I have used the Drab triad from Foundry.

Robert


PM njt236
Standard User
Posts: 441
WW1 Ottoman Army
njt236
16th Dec 2017 05:03:27

Thanks for that. looking good


Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

                G S Patton

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer