> Forums
Reply
1
> Painting and Modelling > Gallery > Sherman Mk.I
TOPIC: Sherman Mk.I
PM Wg Cdr Luddite
Standard User
Posts: 124
Sherman Mk.I
Wg Cdr Luddite
19th May 2018 02:43:37

So I played with one of the new Shermans.


PM wakelessrex
Standard User
Posts: 23
Sherman Mk.I
wakelessrex
19th May 2018 09:16:59

Dude!!! loving the extra detail. Can we get a closer picture of the commander in the hatch!
what model did you use for the commander?

was thinking of doing likewise.


PM bushs
Standard User
Posts: 100
Sherman Mk.I
bushs
20th May 2018 12:38:07

Nice work!

What gauge wire or diameter brass rod did you use?


PM Wg Cdr Luddite
Standard User
Posts: 124
Sherman Mk.I
Wg Cdr Luddite
21st May 2018 01:09:11

Head is from British Para command. Brass wire is 0.25 mm.


PM chopperboydan
Standard User
Posts: 66
Sherman Mk.I
chopperboydan
23rd May 2018 03:32:08

DAM YOU!!! I told myself I would Not start another new project / period!!!! that looks great


USUTHU!

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer