> Forums
Reply
1
> Painting and Modelling > Painting Questions > Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers
TOPIC: Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers
PM Wallenstein
Standard User
Posts: 7
Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers
Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026 05:55:52

Hello all. I was wondering if there are turnbacks modeled on the front of the British SYW figures, and if so where to find them. It seems that they are obscured by the cartridge box.


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers
peter
29th Sep 2026 09:58:07

Yes, the are there, but the solidier's right hand and equipment does obscure it quite a lot.  You can see the continuation on the rear of the coat.  



I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer