> Forums
Reply
1
> Painting and Modelling > Terrain > Subject
TOPIC: Subject
PM 6mmwargaming
Standard User
Posts: 145
TBM Village
6mmwargaming
13th Feb 2021 07:57:14

A little village I finished recently. Total Battle miniatures model and its very nice. I also made an extra field but forgot to photograph it!

 


Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
TBM village
dourpuritan
13th Feb 2021 09:10:57

I really like TBM buildings. Going to get the American town for the Pony Wars. Their range of French/Waterloo buildings from the C18th to the early C20th (but not counting the petrol station) is superb for the FPW and early WWI (petrol station incl.). I would also recommend Leven Miniatures and Time Cast for their 6mm ranges as well. We are very lucky to have access to such wide ranges of 6mm scenic material which really sets off any wargames table. I even use 6mm buildings with my 10mm SYW armies.

You have made a great paint job of the village model. By the way Time Cast make a marvellous range of rubber scenic items including fields, rough ground, swampy ground, lakes and ponds, as well as roads and streams.

 

 

 

 

 


A little goes a long way

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer