> Forums
Reply
1
> Painting and Modelling > Terrain > Imjin River board
TOPIC: Imjin River board
PM Charles the Modeller
Standard User
Posts: 6
Imjin River board
Charles the Modeller
11th Feb 2022 04:54:32

 

I have just finished building a 6' by 4' board for the Glosters last stand on the Imjin River. I hope to debut it at the Joy of Six in July. It's a participation game so don't be shy, come and give the game a go!

Lots more photos and the details on how I made it at my blog www.allhellletloose.co.uk 


Email LEmpereur PM LEmpereur
Standard User
Posts: 505
Imjin River board
LEmpereur
11th Feb 2022 05:47:28

That's a very good job Charles!

Do you know the "musée des plans et reliefs"  located on the top floor of the musée de l'Armée at the Invalides in Paris? Two museums that must be visited when coming in Paris!

Your work would have its place there!

:-)


L'Empereur Béte et Méchant vous invite à visitez : Le Blog : https://lempereurzoom13.blogspot.fr/ & Le Projet 2020 : https://2020batailledeloigny.blogspot.fr/... Cons se le disent!!!

At the top left of each blog, feel free to select your language to translate Her Majesty's Prose!

PM njt236
Standard User
Posts: 441
Imjin River board
njt236
12th Feb 2022 02:24:22

Glorious!!!


Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

                G S Patton

PM Leafs87
Standard User
Posts: 122
Imjin River board
Leafs87
9th Mar 2022 06:17:43

Stunning! Would love to see some minis on the board :) 


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer