> Forums
Reply
1
> Painting and Modelling > Terrain > Verdun Forts
TOPIC: Verdun Forts
PM pushing.tin
Standard User
Posts: 186
Verdun Forts
pushing.tin
20th Dec 2016 10:52:25

Some Forts I've been working on for a future Verdun Scenario

http://pushingtinwargames.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/verdun-forts.html

 

 


PM njt236
Standard User
Posts: 441
Verdun Forts
njt236
20th Dec 2016 11:27:49

Just looked at all your forts. Very impressive. Checked out the Timecast fort. A little simplistic compared to yours. Well done


Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

                G S Patton

Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
Verdun Forts
dourpuritan
21st Dec 2016 08:44:01

Those really are quite something.


A little goes a long way

PM rsjahn
Standard User
Posts: 185
Verdun Forts
rsjahn
21st Dec 2016 10:31:15

Very impressive indeed!

You may know this side already? http://fortiffsere.fr/verdun/index_fichiers/Page4551.htm A lot of informations about the smaller 'ouvrage' too.


PM pushing.tin
Standard User
Posts: 186
Verdun Forts
pushing.tin
21st Dec 2016 11:59:02

Thanks, yes that's where I got most of my information from. It's a very useful site


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer