> Forums
Reply
1
> Painting and Modelling > Terrain > MDF for 6mm?
TOPIC: MDF for 6mm?
PM Fireymonkeyboy
Standard User
Posts: 56
MDF for 6mm?
Fireymonkeyboy
9th Nov 2017 05:45:34

Hi all,

Getting back into 6mm after a few years in the wilderness, and am thinking about bulking up my terrain collection.  I've become rather chuffed of the range of mdf stuff out there, but it generally seems designed for larger scales.  Has anyone come across a good supplier of something along those lines, but for 6mm figures?

FMB


PM Fireymonkeyboy
Standard User
Posts: 56
MDF for 6mm?
Fireymonkeyboy
9th Nov 2017 09:44:28

Those are nice, thanks for the tip.  Anyone have pics of them next to 6mm figs?

FMb


PM Estarriol
Standard User
Posts: 52
MDF for 6mm?
Estarriol
10th Nov 2017 01:33:15

Well HACME, part of Rapier Miniatures has a small but growing range of mdf for 6mm, currently Middle Eastern Buildings, Normandy Buildings and a Roman Watch tower. With more to come, but always happy to get new ideas.


PM Wg Cdr Luddite
Standard User
Posts: 124
MDF for 6mm?
Wg Cdr Luddite
10th Dec 2017 11:56:34

Blotz is good for large buildings. http://blotz.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=23_59 .I've just done some and they are fantastic.


PM Fireymonkeyboy
Standard User
Posts: 56
MDF for 6mm?
Fireymonkeyboy
10th Dec 2017 03:00:12

Looks like they'd be good for WW2?

FMB


PM njt236
Standard User
Posts: 441
MDF for 6mm?
njt236
10th Dec 2017 04:39:59

I've been looking at these as well for a Terminator Sci-Fi campaign.


Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

                G S Patton

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer