> Forums
Reply
1
> Painting and Modelling > Terrain > ANZAC cove 1915
TOPIC: ANZAC cove 1915
PM rsjahn
Standard User
Posts: 185
ANZAC cove 1915
rsjahn
23rd Feb 2018 11:12:37

Hi, here is my interpetation of ANZAC cove - quite simple, but it may do.

I'm working on some cliffs now, maybe the third or forth try will bring some useable results (a first try you can see in the right corner of the first picture) ^^

The pins may not be really necessary, but I tend to mess things up when I'm in 'combat-mode'... But I should  disguise them a bit more.


PM Nick the Lemming
Standard User
Posts: 208
ANZAC cove 1915
Nick the Lemming
23rd Feb 2018 12:44:00

Stick some scrub / scatter flock on them, that should do the trick.


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer