> Forums
Reply
1
> Rules > Other Rules > Baccus for Snappy Nappy?
TOPIC: Baccus for Snappy Nappy?
PM Brad1971
Standard User
Posts: 101
Baccus for Snappy Nappy?
Brad1971
18th Nov 2022 01:17:38

So reading the rules I guess that you could use 60mm wide bases instead of 40mm wide bases?   Has anybody tried it out?

Thanks


PM tabletopsidekick
Standard User
Posts: 4
Baccus for Snappy Nappy?
tabletopsidekick
2nd Jan 2024 11:55:36

I'm getting into Baccus Snappy Nappy and have a large quantity of tiny men somewhere in the post. I have stewed over your question for quite a while!

My idea was to use 40x20, but looking at the rules I don't see any reason why 60mm wouldn't work. As long as everyone was somewhat consistent it'll play just fine.


Too many models, too little time.

PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Baccus for Snappy Nappy?
peter
3rd Jan 2024 10:09:47

40x20 bases are the work of the Devil.

No further comment needed.


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM Brad1971
Standard User
Posts: 101
Baccus for Snappy Nappy?
Brad1971
9th Jan 2024 12:55:56

I think I am going to just stick with Polemos as I have read them a couple times and visually I cant imagine any other set giving the same grand feel with 60x30s.

 


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer