> Forums
Reply
1
> Rules > Other Rules > My One Hour Wargames AWI House Rules
TOPIC: My One Hour Wargames AWI House Rules
PM jozistinman
Standard User
Posts: 33
My One Hour Wargames AWI House Rules
jozistinman
28th Apr 2017 01:29:14

Might be of some interest here, as I play with Peter;s most excellent AWI figures.  Enjoy!

http://jozistinman.blogspot.com/2017/04/one-hour-wargames-awi-house-rules.html

All of my 6mm posts:

http://jozistinman.blogspot.com/search/label/6mm


PM OT Tom
Standard User
Posts: 4
My One Hour Wargames AWI House Rules
OT Tom
8th May 2018 08:31:41

I recently acquired these rules, mainly for the scenarios at the back... in fact that's where I skipped straight to lol.  I hadn't heard good things about the rules and although it's quite subjective I was wondering, have you tried many of them? What worked/not so much?

I'm thinking of maybe for ACW perhaps?

Thank you

Tom
 


PM jozistinman
Standard User
Posts: 33
My One Hour Wargames AWI House Rules
jozistinman
25th Jun 2018 07:11:26

 

Sorry for the delayed response.  I am quit the fan, but I have tweaked them quit a bit.  I did’t like keeping up with 15 hits per unit so adapted some ideas from other players.  I think they give a rather good game and would work well for ACW, just come up with some good fog of war cards and Bob’s your division commander.

You can see my latest tinkering here

https://sites.google.com/view/tinmanwargaming/6mm-awi-wargaming-one-hour-wargames

 


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer