> Forums
Reply
1
> Rules > Other Rules > Banzai Age of the Country at War! 3rd Edition
TOPIC: Banzai Age of the Country at War! 3rd Edition
PM Robert F
Standard User
Posts: 17
Banzai Age of the Country at War! 3rd Edition
Robert F
9th Dec 2017 11:42:08

Samurai rules set for feudal Japan.

(You can see your ad in the video Peter, looks great!)

https://youtu.be/wBzHv2HchLM


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Banzai Age of the Country at War! 3rd Edition
peter
11th Dec 2017 11:41:26

Very nice work Robert.  I reall like the layout and general appearance of the rules.  I hope that they do very well for you.


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer