> Forums
Reply
1
> Rules > Other Rules > Spearhead WWII ?
TOPIC: Spearhead WWII ?
PM rsjahn
Standard User
Posts: 185
Spearhead WWII ?
rsjahn
29th Mar 2018 06:13:33

So far I have played a lot with "Spearhead Great War", and I like the rules. Does anyone know "Spearhaed WWII"? Are the rules similar?

For the moment I'm playing with the "Micro Armour" rules from GHQ, but I'm not really happy with them.

Thanks, Ralf


PM monk2002uk
Standard User
Posts: 236
Spearhead WWII ?
monk2002uk
30th Mar 2018 11:54:08

Ralf, the rules are almost identical. SH uses platoons as the smallest infantry unit whereas GWSH uses companies. There is a slight difference in ground scale but the mechanics will be familiar to you. Highly recommended.

Robert


PM rsjahn
Standard User
Posts: 185
Spearhead WWII ?
rsjahn
3rd Apr 2018 07:49:52

Thanks, I will give it a try!


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer