> Forums
Reply
1
> Rules > Polemos Rules > General de Division Rally
TOPIC: General de Division Rally
PM Talbot
Standard User
Posts: 19
General de Division Rally
Talbot
17th Sep 2018 02:18:32

Hi !

............at page 12, Orders ( 2 ) are required in order to rally one shaken Level

..............at page 20 " Rallyng is by expenditure of TPs "

.....................which is right ?

.................Thank !


  - Hi Baccus !

- I'm sorry if I bother you but I would like to point out that the forum function Start a New Thread, doesn't work for me. - Can you help me ? - Thanks! - Stefano

PM Whirlwind
Standard User
Posts: 500
General de Division Rally
Whirlwind
17th Sep 2018 05:13:21

IIRC, Chris clarified this as follows:

Normally 2 orders

Generals can use an extra 2TPs to rally a second shaken level (as in the 2nd paragraph on p.20)

 


PM Talbot
Standard User
Posts: 19
General de Division Rally
Talbot
20th Sep 2018 12:59:20

.................Thank you Whirlwind !

....................I am presenting the Rule to friends and some problem always occurs.

...................I will ask some more questions, in order to be ready at the next meeting.

.......................Cheers !


  - Hi Baccus !

- I'm sorry if I bother you but I would like to point out that the forum function Start a New Thread, doesn't work for me. - Can you help me ? - Thanks! - Stefano

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer