> Forums
Reply
1
> Rules > Polemos Rules > Polemos General de Division clarification, errata and notes
TOPIC: Polemos General de Division clarification, errata and notes
PM Whirlwind
Standard User
Posts: 500
Polemos General de Division clarification, errata and notes
Whirlwind
18th Oct 2019 10:17:06

With the imminent downgrading of Yahoo groups, I have posted the notes I have made about the Polemos General de Division rules on my blog instead.  These contain (I think) all of the clarifications that Chris Grice has made over the years, plus a couple of bits of errata and a few comments of my own where I have used a house rule.


PM Talbot
Standard User
Posts: 19
Polemos General de Division clarification, errata and notes
Talbot
24th Jan 2020 01:54:19

- Thanks Whirlwind !


  - Hi Baccus !

- I'm sorry if I bother you but I would like to point out that the forum function Start a New Thread, doesn't work for me. - Can you help me ? - Thanks! - Stefano

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer