> Forums
Reply
1
> Rules > Polemos Rules > Subject
TOPIC: Subject
PM MuggyD
Standard User
Posts: 3
Subject
MuggyD
8th Sep 2021 01:40:57

Is there a set for the Williamite Wars in Ireland?


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Williamite Wars
peter
8th Sep 2021 10:48:05

There is no Polemos set for this, although you could retrofit the WSS set.   The GNW set is also a possibily as this takes pikes into account, however, it may require a little more modification as it has a very Northern and Eastern European take on the period.


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM 34Binari
Standard User
Posts: 11
Williamite Wars
34Binari
10th Sep 2021 07:09:42

Have a look at the 'Twilight of the Sun King' rules. The basing and unit sizes used in these rules are very suitable for 6mm - I'll be using their sister-set, 'Twilight of the Divine Right' for my Baccus Thirty Years Wars armies (when I've finished painting my 1914 Germans & Russians!!!!)

I bought my copies through the Pike and Shot Society. I think they still sell them, along with the scenario books which do contain at least one for the Williamite Wars.


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer