> Forums
Reply
1
> Rules > Polemos Rules > Napoleonic rules now in full colour!
TOPIC: Napoleonic rules now in full colour!
PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Napoleonic rules now in full colour!
peter
10th Feb 2023 08:32:16

I am very pleased to announce the release iof our all new, full colour edition of our very popular Polemos Napoleonic rules.

Gone are the boring blocks of monocolour, to be replaced by glorious technicolour, all of which shows the 6mm eye candy off to best effect.

You can find all the details here https://baccus6mm.com/catalogue/WargamesRules/Napoleonic/

This is the latest in a rolling programme of updating the Polemos rules pubications, with more in the pipeline. The rules themselves remain the same, but the use of colour makes them easier to use and gives your wargames a little more swagger!

Alongside this refurbishment of existing rules, I am also working ob the release of some new publications. In the pipeline, there is a supplement to the FPW rules to convert them for use in the Risorgimento and Wars of 1866. I'm also looking at Companions for both the ACW and FPW set. Behind these, there are two or three new sets of rules in various stages of development.

Watch, as they say, this space!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
Napoleonic rules now in full colour!
dourpuritan
11th Feb 2023 09:42:20

That is interesting as my next planned purchase is an 1866 Austrian army pack.


A little goes a long way

PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Napoleonic rules now in full colour!
peter
14th Feb 2023 12:50:43

See - I can even predict the needs of our customers and cater for them in advance.

 


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer