> Forums
Reply
1
> Rules > Polemos Rules > Polemos WSS
TOPIC: Polemos WSS
PM Featherstone Fan
Standard User
Posts: 1
Polemos WSS
Featherstone Fan
27th Aug 2023 06:41:00

Hi

Can anyone tell me please if there is a download of the QR Sheet for the Rules Chosen Men Well Disposed? I have just received my copy of the rules  and am struggling to make a decent copy of the QR pages. Thanks.

 

 

 

 

 

 


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Polemos WSS
peter
7th Sep 2023 02:55:48

Please contact me directly and I will sort something out for you.

 


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer