> Forums
Reply
1
> Rules > Polemos Rules > Seven Years War Rules
TOPIC: Seven Years War Rules
PM warwolf1969
Standard User
Posts: 6
Seven Years War Rules
warwolf1969
31st Jul 2015 04:10:18

Just wondering if there is any time frame on the release of these rules.  Been waiting for them ever since I was part of the Fredericks War Yahoo page.

Thanks

Michael


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Seven Years War Rules
peter
6th Aug 2015 09:17:19

They are still in early edit/layout stage.   I do intend to get them out, but can't pin a date in it yet.


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM Fireymonkeyboy
Standard User
Posts: 56
Seven Years War Rules
Fireymonkeyboy
16th Dec 2015 12:01:07

But, we wait, Peter, we wait . . . 

Markus

 

 


PM JohnQ
Standard User
Posts: 3
Seven Years War Rules
JohnQ
18th Sep 2016 08:37:36

Any further news on these rules ?

I've finally got round to painting my Baccus SYW Prussians & Austrians, and lovely they look to, and I'm trying to find some rules that work with the 60 x 30 bases.

Thanks,

John


Email Daniel Weitz PM Daniel Weitz
Standard User
Posts: 2
Seven Years War Rules
Daniel Weitz
18th Dec 2016 05:04:15

I also would like to see a Seven Years War rules set.

Danny Weitz

Nipomi California


PM DJH@DavidJHarvey.com
Standard User
Posts: 8
Seven Years War Rules
DJH@DavidJHarvey.com
17th Mar 2017 12:22:28

Any news - publication of the set could persuade me to sell my large 15mm colleaction and replace with 6mm? :)

 

 I liked the play test version, though may have muddied the waters by various suggestions to add the Ottomans; their Jannisaries and particularly cavalry needed different mechanisms to represent different syles of fighting


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer