> Forums
Reply
1
> Rules > Polemos Rules > Do the ACW rules come with a Gettysburg Scenario
TOPIC: Do the ACW rules come with a Gettysburg Scenario
PM Bradley
Standard User
Posts: 37
Do the ACW rules come with a Gettysburg Scenario
Bradley
2nd Feb 2016 02:36:08

Hello

Do the ACW Polemos rules come with or is there a supplement available that includes the full Battle of Gettysburg scenario?  I am still painting ( learning the ropes of ) the 6mm I received and am now in process of looking for rules.  I was waiting to see if in fact I can paint 6mm and apparently i can !

Thanks

Bradley Dunlap


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Do the ACW rules come with a Gettysburg Scenario
peter
2nd Feb 2016 05:32:14

Bradley,

'On they came', (one base=a brigade) has a scenario for the first day of Gettysburg.   

Welcome to the Wonderful World of 6mm!

 

 


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM Bradley
Standard User
Posts: 37
Do the ACW rules come with a Gettysburg Scenario
Bradley
3rd Feb 2016 01:34:36

Fantastic!  

Being 44 and seen alot of things in my life, it never ceases to amaze me what wonderful people all over the world manage to get started and support thru hard work.  Peter your a gem of an individual by providing the service and back up for 6mm wargaming that nobody else can!  It doesnt pay millions I dont think and yet it makes thousands of people happy all over the world.

I am always amazed and impressed with people doing extraordinary things.  I mean think of the corner shops we visit as kids that have been owned by a single family for years, etc.  

A big thank you Peter!

 

Brad


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer