> Forums
Reply
1
> Rules > Polemos Rules > Universal Rules 1859 - 1871
TOPIC: Universal Rules 1859 - 1871
PM oppi
Standard User
Posts: 27
Universal Rules 1859 - 1871
oppi
15th Feb 2016 07:50:38

Hi ! 

I am commiting to my new long term Project, being the Italian War of Reunification + the 3 German Wars of Reunification(1864,1866,70/71). I was wondering if i could extend the FPW Rules to fit all 4 Conflicts.

For the French in 1859 i can use the Imperial French from the FPW. The Sardinians im not sure about..

The Danish in 1864 are similar to the Austrians i believe, having Muzzle loaded Rifles (btw which models could i use?)

Austria (+german minors) in 1866 have inferior fire power but more troops in General

Any tried those wars with the FPW Rules ? Any Thoughts ? 

 

Thank you !


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Universal Rules 1859 - 1871
peter
15th Feb 2016 12:14:42

Mollinary beat me to it!   There are two supplements to the FPW rules covering the Risorgimento and the Austro-Prussian war.   They will be made avaialable for download on the site later this year, but for the moment if you email me I will arrange to get them to you.


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM oppi
Standard User
Posts: 27
Universal Rules 1859 - 1871
oppi
15th Feb 2016 01:57:26

Thanks Peter !

I can wait until its available on the Site, since im starting with the FPW anyway. Im pretty sure it will take at least a  few months to get to the next war :)

 

Edit: But good to know such a thing exists !


PM Richard Sekinger
Standard User
Posts: 2
Universal Rules 1859 - 1871
Richard Sekinger
27th May 2019 06:46:01

Did the supplements for the Italian Wars of Unification and the 1866 wars ever get posted as downloads ?

Enquiring minds want to know :-))


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Universal Rules 1859 - 1871
peter
3rd Jun 2019 10:34:21

I have just posted links to downloads for both the RIsorgimento and 1866 supplements on the product page for the FPW rules.  https://www.baccus6mm.com/catalogue/WargamesRules/FrancoPrussianWar/

 

Enquiring minds may now consider themselves informed.


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM Richard Sekinger
Standard User
Posts: 2
Universal Rules 1859 - 1871
Richard Sekinger
5th Jun 2019 05:43:57

Excellent news, thank you very much Peter.


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer