Notice: Due to issues with the processing of VAT on deliveries to the EU a limit has been put in place, restricting orders to a maximum of £135. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
> Forums
> Rules > Polemos Rules > RDG Solo Playtest
TOPIC: RDG Solo Playtest
PM jozistinman
Standard User
RDG Solo Playtest
jozistinman
25th Mar 2017 11:48:45

http://jozistinman.blogspot.com/2017/03/6mm-awi-ruse-de-guerre-solo-test.html

They worked great, even with small forces with my idiosyncratic basing scheme.  Good rules Glenn, I expect to exercise them some more then take them out into the world and try to recruit more 6mm converts to the true faith!

PM Glenn Pearce
Standard User
RDG Solo Playtest
Glenn Pearce
26th Mar 2017 02:14:38

Hello Jozi!

The major design criteria was to be flexable. The battles in NA come in all sizes and most of them are small. So the rules and the scenarios just provide a framework. You can shape any battle you want into dozens of different ways to fit your collection and change it as it grows. You as the scenario designer have all the tools you need to do pretty much anything. It's great to get your feedback that its working for you. Great little write up, sounds exactly like I hoped it would.

Thanks for your kind words and intentions, very flattering. Hopefully you do find or create some converts as this game just grows with excitement and enjoyment as the number of players increase.

Best regards,

Glenn

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Desert nomads where are they? by DuncanWB
15th Apr 2024

2004 Shows by Whirlwind
15th Apr 2024

Desert nomads where are they? by peter
15th Apr 2024

2004 Shows by peter
15th Apr 2024

The Army of Northern Virginia by ironass