> Forums
Reply
1
> Rules > Polemos Rules > Polemos ECW Question
TOPIC: Polemos ECW Question
PM longtooth60
Standard User
Posts: 8
Polemos ECW Question
longtooth60
21st Mar 2018 01:09:56

Page 21 of the rules, Range Combat-Outcomes, A charging base which receives the results of Charge Home then moves up to its maximum charge distance (3BW for horse).  Movement distances on page 16 show a normal move of 2BW for horse.  Where in the rules does it show a movement modifier adding 1BW for horse in the charge?  I just can't seem to find it.

Thank you

 

 

 

 


PM Whirlwind
Standard User
Posts: 500
Polemos ECW Question
Whirlwind
21st Mar 2018 02:02:10

I don't think it does mention it anywhere else - I think the 3BW move for charging Horse is entirely derived from that sentence.


PM longtooth60
Standard User
Posts: 8
Polemos ECW Question
longtooth60
21st Mar 2018 10:22:01

Ok, sounds good.  I'm I right in thinking only Horse (Swedish Tactics) charge and all infantry and Horse (Dutch Tactics) only advance to contact?


PM Whirlwind
Standard User
Posts: 500
Polemos ECW Question
Whirlwind
22nd Mar 2018 01:21:35

Yes, with the optional exceptions of Highland and Irish infantry.


PM longtooth60
Standard User
Posts: 8
Polemos ECW Question
longtooth60
22nd Mar 2018 02:25:58

Thank you.


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer