> Forums
Reply
1
> Rules > Polemos Rules > Sengoku Jidai ?
TOPIC: Sengoku Jidai ?
PM rsjahn
Standard User
Posts: 185
Sengoku Jidai ?
rsjahn
10th Aug 2018 11:54:37

Hi, its some time now (2015?) that the Polemos Rules vor Samurai-Warfare where announced as nearly complete, as far as I understood - I'm highly interested...

Ralf


PM njt236
Standard User
Posts: 441
Sengoku Jidai ?
njt236
10th Aug 2018 11:58:13

I can't even remember those!!!. but also interested.


Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

                G S Patton

PM rsjahn
Standard User
Posts: 185
Sengoku Jidai ?
rsjahn
6th Sep 2018 09:03:52

Maybe only of interest for a very few...


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer