Notice: Due to issues with the processing of VAT on deliveries to the EU a limit has been put in place, restricting orders to a maximum of £135. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
> Forums
> General > General > problem?
TOPIC: problem?
PM mangemani
Standard User
problem?
mangemani
1st Jan 2018 03:24:35

is there any reason why i havent recived a notification that my order has been recived and payed that i allways get? in my account it says its paid, and also in my paypal account, but minutes after my placed order i got an mail from paypal with some information(that i dont dare to open cause of scams and such) which made me wonder if my order is recived and if it is paid and all?

PM peter
Administrator
problem?
peter
2nd Jan 2018 03:30:48

Any order received will generate a confirmation email automatically.   If you can see your order in your account, then all is well as regards to payment etc.   I can only assume that the confirmation email got caught by your Spam filter for some reason.

I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM mangemani
Standard User
problem?
mangemani
2nd Jan 2018 06:26:54

truly wierd cause i have allways recived a confirmation mail after each order and i cant find any trace of such a maiuil in my hotmail. but the order is there, in my account and it  says its payed, likewise in my paypal account, paid.

LATEST FORUM POSTS

ANTIETAM 6mm by ironass
26th Apr 2024

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by jon1066
26th Apr 2024

To make Pete happy: Kliszow (GNW) by ChrisBBB
26th Apr 2024

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by dourpuritan
26th Apr 2024

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by ironass
25th Apr 2024

UPCOMING SHOWS