> Forums
> General > Website Queries > Proof of Concept News page
TOPIC: Proof of Concept News page
PM Nick the Lemming
Standard User
Proof of Concept News page
Nick the Lemming
4th Jun 2016 11:18:34

The new News post (Proof of concept) is just blank. Checked iwth firefox and chrome, still blank on both.

PM njt236
Standard User
njt236
4th Jun 2016 11:53:16

Same with me

Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

G S Patton

PM Mollinary
Standard User
Mollinary
5th Jun 2016 03:42:45

Same with me to start with.  Now I can get the picture and first few lines of text, but when I go to "read more" I get Blank screen

Mollinary

PM peter
Administrator
peter
5th Jun 2016 04:57:57

Fixed now, but don't expect any more enlightenment.   What you see on the front page is what you get.  A short but very interesting update.

- The Overlord
PM Nick the Lemming
Standard User
Nick the Lemming
5th Jun 2016 06:28:07

Yep, I can see it now. :) Nice work.

PM njt236
Standard User
njt236
7th Jun 2016 09:50:38

Any Tigers we could have a look at????

Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

G S Patton

PM peter
Administrator
peter
8th Jun 2016 08:36:36

Tigers?     Patience Grasshopper, patience...

The single Sherman has been done to prove to us that there is a working process from design to production.   There is still a lot to be done before the production models arrive.

- The Overlord
PM njt236
Standard User
njt236
13th Jun 2016 03:22:26

Crouching Tiger. Hidden Panthers. Grasshopper will be patient so he will.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k9ljor2qmp2d2nj/tig-col-normdy.jpg?dl=0

Fistly there should be a picture appearing but it's not. Secondly now the link is appearing not a picture. It's been sometime since I posted a photo. ??????

G S Patton

LATEST FORUM POSTS

times changing? by ironass
17th Dec 2017

WW1 Ottoman Army by njt236
16th Dec 2017

What other rule sets do people most commonly use? by gordon@hazeltonmountford.co.uk
15th Dec 2017

Peloponnesian War in DBA by ironass
13th Dec 2017

Whatever happened to the SYW? by Fireymonkeyboy
11th Dec 2017

UPCOMING SHOWS

LATEST RELEASES

SSF13    - Hessian FootSSF13
Hessian Foot

ECWBOX - ECW Boxed SetECWBOX
ECW Boxed Set

WECESS - WEC Essex's army pacWECESS