Notice: Due to issues with the processing of VAT on deliveries to the EU a limit has been put in place, restricting orders to a maximum of £135. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
> Forums
> General > General > Delivery time to Germany
TOPIC: Delivery time to Germany
PM lorepa
Standard User
Delivery time to Germany
lorepa
11th Dec 2020 05:03:18

My order has been dispatched last friday, does anyone know how long it usually takes to get to Germany right now?

PM David Kay
Standard User
Delivery time to Germany
David Kay
12th Dec 2020 08:52:16

It took nearly two weeks for my small order to travel the length of England and judging by discussions on the Society of Ancients forum, delivery is very variable region to region.

PM rsjahn
Standard User
Delivery time to Germany
rsjahn
12th Dec 2020 06:27:19

Usually two weeks from England to Berlin - mail from the USA is usually faster, don't know why.

PM peter
Administrator
Delivery time to Germany
peter
14th Dec 2020 10:34:51

'Normally' I would expect it to arrive in 10-14 days.   However, 'normal' is on extended holiday and delivery times are completely unpredictable.  Some orders are arriving in the expected period, others seem to be taking an age.   There is no logic and means of prediction.  Add to the all of this Covid-related merriment a good dash of customary seasonal delays and all the usual rules are out of the window!

What I do know is that all the orders are getting through - eventually.   Since March we have sent out thousands of orders and only one has had to be replaced as 'lost'.  All of the others got through in time.

I am sorry that I cannot be more informative, but these are very unusual and difficult times.

I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by ironass
2nd May 2024

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by Mort53
2nd May 2024

Bloody big battles basing by ChrisBBB
2nd May 2024

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by dourpuritan
2nd May 2024

Bloody big battles basing by jon1066
2nd May 2024

UPCOMING SHOWS