Notice: Due to issues with the processing of VAT on deliveries to the EU a limit has been put in place, restricting orders to a maximum of £135. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
> Forums
> General > General > Delivery time
TOPIC: Delivery time
PM nicholasc
Standard User
Delivery time
nicholasc
2nd Apr 2021 04:34:03

AProximently how long will it take for myslef to receive my oder if I order today.  I live in Toronto, Canada.

PM Glenn Pearce
Standard User
Delivery time
Glenn Pearce
2nd Apr 2021 07:17:40

I also live in Toronto and delivery times from the UK are not yet stabilized but my last order took three weeks from time of posting by Baccus. Baccus is also presently dealing with an overflow of orders so it will also take some time for them to process any order you place with them. They will notify you once your order is shipped. If your at all interested in gaming with us Napoleonic Miniatures Wargame Society of Toronto when we're allowed to game again you can contact me at glennrpearce@hotmail.com We game Napoleonics, F&IW, AWI, War of 1812 and ACW using the Baccus Polemos rules that l wrote called "Ruse de Guerre". 

PM Antioch
Standard User
Delivery time
Antioch
2nd Apr 2021 09:14:39

A friend just recieved his order in 10 days from shipping from his baccus notification message. I have tracking on my order....in 7 days it has gone from the UK, hit & gone through canadian customs in Toronto & is a day into shipping to Vancouver... so maybe at a guess 7-8 days....  a real surprise how quickly it has gone.       Bob

PM nicholasc
Standard User
Delivery time
nicholasc
2nd Apr 2021 10:10:26

Thank's for the info guys, Im in Brampton, but you know we always say Toronto. :)

PM Glenn Pearce
Standard User
Delivery time
Glenn Pearce
3rd Apr 2021 01:17:51

Your welcome, l think we have two members in the club that live in Brampton. Our members come from all over Southern Ontario.

PM peter
Administrator
Delivery time
peter
7th Apr 2021 09:56:36

The simple answer is that there is no simple answer.  A good number are arriving in what I would call a 'normal' time frame of 10-14 days.  Others can take 2 or even 3 months.  They do all get there in the end, but some just take there time.   A lot depends on whether customs authorities wish to get involved.   I am sorry that I cannot be more specific, but getting a definitive answer is akin to plaiting fog...

I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Bloody big battles basing by Talbot
3rd May 2024

Macedonian Successor Phalangites by jon1066
3rd May 2024

Macedonian Successor Phalangites by milopea
3rd May 2024

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by ironass
2nd May 2024

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by Mort53
2nd May 2024

UPCOMING SHOWS