Notice: Due to issues with the processing of VAT on deliveries to the EU a limit has been put in place, restricting orders to a maximum of £135. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
> Forums
> General > General > Order Updates
TOPIC: Order Updates
PM tomkin_61
Standard User
Order Updates
tomkin_61
19th May 2021 01:22:52

In the recent order update number from May 13th, the actual order number cast had been omitted/left out.

Could you please tell us the actual order number which has been cast as of now?

Thank you in advance.

tomkin_61

PM IRO
Standard User
Order Updates
IRO
19th May 2021 04:18:02

Looks like one of those IT funnies, sometimes the number's there and sometimes it isn't... when it has been there the value was 16261, which if it's corrrect is 144 on from last week's value.

PM peter
Administrator
Order Updates
peter
19th May 2021 08:25:09

I don't know why you can't see the number in question.  I've checked on my PC, laptop, ipad and android phone and it's there.  I even put it in bold this time to make it stand out.   As IRO has pointed out, we reached number 16261 last week, and we are really now getting into our stride in terms of pumping the orders out.

I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM Random3D
Standard User
Order Updates
Random3D
20th May 2021 07:40:51

I viewed the HTML source code for the page, and the relevant section shows...

<p>The casters have been toiling away over their bubbling cauldrons of vile-smelling metallic fluids and their efforts have been rewarded by us casting and processing orders up to number. &nbsp; &nbsp;  As usual, there will be a few orders prior to this that will go out next week and some after this that will have jumped the gun.</p>

Just a few minutes later, it changed to...

<p>The casters have been toiling away over their bubbling cauldrons of vile-smelling metallic fluids and their efforts have been rewarded by us casting and processing orders up to number <strong>16261</strong>. &nbsp; &nbsp;  As usual, there will be a few orders prior to this that will go out next week and some after this that will have jumped the gun.</p>

And the number is now clearly visible.

PM tomkin_61
Standard User
Order Updates
tomkin_61
20th May 2021 01:21:22

Thanks for all the replies on that, and yes it is weird. It has to do what code-writing and the acceptance of, in this case bolt text, or not. It might be simply all entirely all on my end and how my computer intepretes text in general. Anyway, it seems to be all fixed.

If airplanes would be as reliable as computers, we had a crash every hour.

tomkin_61

PM peter.mccrone
Standard User
Order Updates
peter.mccrone
21st May 2021 10:21:09

Just goes to show that once you lose your Igor everything goes Pete! Peter needs to get a new being on the team who can deal with gremlins and assorted beings of the eldritch dimensions!

Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Order Updates
dourpuritan
21st May 2021 11:41:15

Whoo hoo - part 2 of my Pony Wars order is winging its way to the Netherlands. Watched Geronimo a couple of nights back on Netflix, featuring a very young Matt Damon. Cracking bit of late western adventure. Also stars Gene Hackman and Robert Duvall.

A little goes a long way

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Macedonian Successor Phalangites by Rob Thorn
4th May 2024

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by ironass
4th May 2024

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by ironass
4th May 2024

Macedonian Successor Phalangites by David Kay
4th May 2024

To make Pete happy: Kliszow (GNW) by ChrisBBB
3rd May 2024