Notice: Due to issues with the processing of VAT on deliveries to the EU a limit has been put in place, restricting orders to a maximum of £135. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
> Forums
> General > General > New Baccus Showcase video - Wars of the European Crisis
TOPIC: New Baccus Showcase video - Wars of the European Crisis
PM peter
Administrator
New Baccus Showcase video - Wars of the European Crisis
peter
21st Apr 2022 09:29:44

I am pleased to say that the second Baccus Showcase video is now available to view.    https://youtu.be/vgXui1WCdVI

The video and audio quality are both much improved over the initial offering.   Work has already started on the third in the series.   As always feedback is much appreciated.

If you know anyone who is just a little '6mm curious', these short format videos give a great taster of what is available in our favourite wargames scale!

I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

Email ironass PM ironass
Standard User
New Baccus Showcase video - Wars of the European Crisis
ironass
22nd Apr 2022 06:11:59

The second one is PERFECT!.... not my period at all and nearly placed an order... BTW fans of the famous (or infamous depending on point of view...) Spanish (which were not ALL Spanish) Tercios can finally have a go to Nordlingen etc... there was a period when Spanish infantry was fearsome and arguably the best PBI in the world you know... and still... not my period at all... I'll wait for the ACW Youtube podcast magnificent minis!

LATEST FORUM POSTS

To make Pete happy: Kliszow (GNW) by njt236
28th Apr 2024

To make Pete happy: Kliszow (GNW) by dourpuritan
28th Apr 2024

French white coat infantry in Tarleton helmets with colourful flags 1791-94 by Colin the Wargamer
27th Apr 2024

ANTIETAM 6mm by ironass
26th Apr 2024

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by jon1066
26th Apr 2024

UPCOMING SHOWS

LATEST RELEASES

HCNOMAD - Hail Caesar Arab Nomad ArmyHCNOMAD
Hail Caesar Arab Nomad Army

GNF11 - Ottoman Turkish FlagsGNF11
Ottoman Turkish Flags

AMN04 - Martu/Amorite ArchersAMN04