Dear Peter.    After months (literally) months and months... today a much battered object was deposited in my mailbox (as something the cat brought in...) ... in fact my "lost" order from Baccus of French Imperial Guard Grenadiers (Napoleonic) that I intended to transform in British Guardsmen for the Crimean Alma & Inkerman battles... forgotten project to my sorrow and that of Greg of course!... BUT... this is not the point... the point is the omission in your address of my country ANDORRA... (instead someone had written Spain over it with a pen!)... but your printed label omitted ANDORRA. Just say so for future orders AND to make dissapear from the General List of Posts (at least the first page) the obnoxius spam thread never started by me ROOFING REPAIR SERVICES IN BROOKLYN NY. Thank you for faithful years of perfect service... the fact that I place my orders with Robert Jackson (Greg) to be painted and based probably has much to do with it... as I never buy directly from you! (That was the exception). Cheers                               Post Scriptum: The fact that in the orders page there is a section for "countries" where I dutifully choosed ANDORRA... maybe explains the confusion. Nevertheless for readers advice better write your FULL address before clicking place order.  As usual relations with Peter are at its best and no problem at all with Baccus... my preferred minis in 6MM... with a lot of proxies used!