Notice: Due to issues with the processing of VAT on deliveries to the EU a limit has been put in place, restricting orders to a maximum of £135. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
> Forums
1... 345
> General > General > WWII release.
TOPIC: WWII release.
PM centman
Standard User
WWII release.
centman
18th Mar 2016 03:25:49

When will there be more releases please?

PM peter
Administrator
WWII release.
peter
24th Mar 2016 09:54:18

We are gearing up to the get the next batch out for Salute.

I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM peter
Administrator
WWII release.
peter
13th Apr 2016 02:24:16

It’s taken a bit of time, but I’m happy to be able to let you know that we’ll have the second wave of WW2 releases available at Salute this coming weekend.

The aim was to have an LMG,

a light mortar,

an anti-tank team,

a medium mortar,

and a MMG

available for each nationality, and by an large we’ll have this lot there on the day, although the bad news is that time has beaten us and only the mortars will be available for the Americans.

I know that by now lots of you will be screaming, ‘But I’m not going to Salute!’, which is fair enough.   We’ll be making these codes available for mail order purchase on Monday, so you won’t have too long to wait.

Speaking of Salute you’ll find us on stand TJO3, which is nicely located at the end of one of the aisles of traders.

This year the stand will be staffed by myself and the Igor, so please do call round and say hello to us.  We always like to meet our customers and as the Igor doesn’t get out much he is especially looking forward to this.   I promise he’ll be on his best behaviour…

PM njt236
Standard User
WWII release.
njt236
18th Apr 2016 12:35:05

Hi Peter.

Hope you had a good show over the weekend. I noticed at 4am this morning the support packs for WWII US, UK and Germans are on general release. Can you tell me when the US Bazookas and MG teams will be up on the website. Once they are I can put my order in for US and German supports

Nigel.

PS. Will there be German MMG's soon???

Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

G S Patton

PM peter
Administrator
WWII release.
peter
21st Apr 2016 11:51:04

The German MMGs should be along sometime next week as will the bazooka teams.   The US MGs are a cycle behind in the mould making sequence, (if you don't follow that, get along to a Baccus Open Day and all will be made clear), so we could belooking at 6-8 weeks.

Behind/alongside them will come the first artillery pieces plus the next lots of infantry and supports.   

I know it has seemed an age to get this project going, but once we get into the process, you'll find that new releases and additions will start to flow nicely.

PM njt236
Standard User
WWII release.
njt236
21st Apr 2016 12:02:02

Excellent. I'll wait until next week to get my order off.

Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

G S Patton

PM Uhbas
Standard User
WWII release.
Uhbas
21st Apr 2016 02:22:31

Hi Peter, I managed (throught the search function) to place an order with the german MMG this monday, will I need to place this order again if they are officialy released, or can I just wait till then and let the same order stand?

Thanks in advance.

PM njt236
Standard User
WWII release.
njt236
22nd Apr 2016 03:01:00

I've just found the German MMG's now.

G S Patton

PM peter
Administrator
WWII release.
peter
25th Apr 2016 09:26:44

Mmm...that was ingenious of you both!   I sometimes enter new items in advance of release as that makes it easier to get a batch out quickly when the time comes, but they should remain invisible until I reveal them with a little leger de main.

No harm done if you have ordered them.  We are currently running a backlog on mail order so by the time we get to your order the moulds should be done.

PM Whirlwind
Standard User
WWII release.
Whirlwind
15th Jul 2016 12:31:43

How are the American WW2 BAR/MMG teams coming along?

1... 34

LATEST FORUM POSTS

To make Pete happy: Kliszow (GNW) by njt236
28th Apr 2024

To make Pete happy: Kliszow (GNW) by dourpuritan
28th Apr 2024

French white coat infantry in Tarleton helmets with colourful flags 1791-94 by Colin the Wargamer
27th Apr 2024

ANTIETAM 6mm by ironass
26th Apr 2024

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by jon1066
26th Apr 2024

UPCOMING SHOWS

LATEST RELEASES

HCNOMAD - Hail Caesar Arab Nomad ArmyHCNOMAD
Hail Caesar Arab Nomad Army

GNF11 - Ottoman Turkish FlagsGNF11
Ottoman Turkish Flags

AMN04 - Martu/Amorite ArchersAMN04