Notice: Due to issues with the processing of VAT on deliveries to the EU a limit has been put in place, restricting orders to a maximum of £135. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
> Forums
> General > General > The year ahead
TOPIC: The year ahead
PM peter
Administrator
The year ahead
peter
25th Jan 2018 09:35:58

KTen - Sorry, I've no plans at all to change the command strips.  It's an awful lot of time and expense to do so.   You may wish to start a Baccstarter to guage opinion on the popularity of this idea and thus force my hand.

NJT236 - Great War Russkies will be along on the next few weeks or so.   The WW2 straight line stuff is dependent on the next batch/master mould which will take a couple of months.   No plans at all for WW2 in winter clothing yet, but you are welcome to hasten to the process via the dreaded Baccstarter!

I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM njt236
Standard User
The year ahead
njt236
25th Jan 2018 10:18:54

Thanks Peter. Working out what I need for the Russians already.

Baccstarter Winter of '44' GI's in greatcoats. There's an idea

Nigel

Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

G S Patton

PM monk2002uk
Standard User
The year ahead
monk2002uk
25th Jan 2018 11:09:43

"Baccstarter Winter of '44' GI's in greatcoats" - a force to be reckoned with!

Robert

PM Kten
Standard User
The year ahead
Kten
25th Jan 2018 02:00:19

thanks for the reply

PM njt236
Standard User
The year ahead
njt236
25th Jan 2018 02:37:15

With GI's in greatcoats your'e going to need mortar crew, machine gunners, artillery/atg crew and bazooka teams in greatcoats as well. I'm talking myself out of a Baccstarter now. Does seem a bit improbable at the moment.

G S Patton.

Reckon I'll have to send 4th Armoured to Bastogne without them

Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

G S Patton

Email ironass PM ironass
Standard User
The year ahead
ironass
5th Feb 2018 07:17:04

No more prodding! have seen the pics in the catalogue!... tonight I will place my order... Horrayyyy! (and that will complete my NW frontier 1898 project and Maiwand too... as Churchill said: "so little time so much to do"... order done!

PM peter
Administrator
The year ahead
peter
6th Feb 2018 10:00:16

At least I can keep a small number of people mildly content for a small amount of time...

I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM Baron Clenawly
Standard User
The year ahead
Baron Clenawly
6th Feb 2018 12:07:14

Nothing wrong in that!

Yeah! 'Mespot' all done.

PM mangemani
Standard User
The year ahead
mangemani
2nd Mar 2018 11:20:28

i have nothing negative to say about baccus figs, except for 1 thing. yes i know that it is quite impossible to keep track and do checks on thousands after thousands figs for each order so i have some understanding, but the pon pons on the french line infantry(1815 and also the elite) usually isnt there. on some strips all four is there but on the majority of figs maybe 2-3 figs are missinbg them. not that big of a deal, but when painting a certain kinda of uniforms, you really need them to be there. just saying

well, thats all i had to say, otherwise i simply love the baccus figs. maybe some more poses in the future perhaps? advancing or/and shooting, that would be great.

LATEST FORUM POSTS

French white coat infantry in Tarleton helmets with colourful flags 1791-94 by Colin the Wargamer
27th Apr 2024

ANTIETAM 6mm by ironass
26th Apr 2024

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by jon1066
26th Apr 2024

To make Pete happy: Kliszow (GNW) by ChrisBBB
26th Apr 2024

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by dourpuritan
26th Apr 2024

UPCOMING SHOWS

LATEST RELEASES

HCNOMAD - Hail Caesar Arab Nomad ArmyHCNOMAD