Notice: Due to issues with the processing of VAT on deliveries to the EU a limit has been put in place, restricting orders to a maximum of £135. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
> Forums
> General > General > WW2 Vehicles
TOPIC: WW2 Vehicles
PM njt236
Standard User
WW2 Vehicles
njt236
10th May 2018 08:46:37

Extremely happy.

Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

G S Patton

PM wakelessrex
Standard User
WW2 Vehicles
wakelessrex
18th May 2018 05:24:25

Its finally here!!! So excited!
I intend to put in an initial order as soon as your back from Vacay for the new releases, looking with excitement for future vehilces. Especially support vehilces. 
Is there any chance we will see some other than whats listed? for instance the german artillery tractors? wasnt sure if you were just listing combat vehilces.

I remember seeing your prototypes awhile back, and that included both turret variants of the Tiger 2, do you intend to do both for your wave 2? im partial to the porche which is why im asking.

Thanks for your hard work! 

PM njt236
Standard User
WW2 Vehicles
njt236
18th May 2018 01:24:25

Henschel turret for me.

Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

G S Patton

PM frederick_the_green
Standard User
WW2 Vehicles
frederick_the_green
11th Sep 2018 10:29:30

I need to ask, sorry, but any movement on this?

75th Anniverssary of 1944 next year, want to plan stuff, and after I bought your Shermans, I don't want to be wasting time with GHQ/Scotia/Irregular nonsense any more!

They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance

PM peter
Administrator
WW2 Vehicles
peter
12th Sep 2018 10:51:12

Not at the moment, as I am having to spend all my time at work casting and fulfilling orders leaving little time at all for anything else, especially product development.  We are stacking up masters and once John, our new caster, begins to get up to speed, I hope to start work in new releases by the end of the year.

I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM frederick_the_green
Standard User
WW2 Vehicles
frederick_the_green
13th Sep 2018 10:59:52

Thanks for taking the time to reply Peter.

What to dedicate your limited resources too is of course at your discretion, you have a business to run after all!

I hope the new guy works out!, tell him no pressure, only 75th Anniverssary of one of the most important years in military history approaching!

:p

PM 6mmwargaming
Standard User
WW2 Vehicles
6mmwargaming
19th Oct 2018 07:19:40

Beautiful casting in that youtube review. Well done!

PM Glenn Pearce
Standard User
WW2 Vehicles
Glenn Pearce
6th Nov 2018 06:35:20

Hello Peter!

Upon reviewing my project I no longer need my previously mentioned vehicles so I deleted the post. Looks like I'm now down to just two, an American truck and German limber teams. I suspect that the limber team is way down on your list of items to produce. However, when you have a moment could you tell me how long and wide it will be. I'm presently undecided on how many guns I will put on a 60x60 base. My original thoughts are two guns and one tow vehicle. That could be okay for those that are pulled by trucks, tractors or halftracks but one limber might overcrowd the base. If so then I would reduce every base to just one gun and one tow vehicle to maintain a consistant look.

Presently I don't have any guns or trucks, but when I do I could discover that even two guns and one tow vehicle is too crowded and simply reduce everything to only one gun and one tow vehicle/limber. 

Thanks,

Glenn

PM Leftblank
Standard User
WW2 Vehicles
Leftblank
6th Nov 2018 08:05:17

I checked them at Crisis. I like them. I can compare them with Irregular and H&R. I have Adler infantry and Irregular vehicles.

I know that many people hate Irregular but with proper inking and shading the quality is ok. Good enough for me.

Heroics and Ross is better than Irregular, better casts in particular. Baccus is better than both, but also bigger. H&R and Irregular appear to be 5mm. The Adler troops are too tall in comparison with the vehicles, viewed from nearby. 

Can't compare with 1:285 GHQ. Can't pay the GHQ-price BTW.

http://amsterdam6shooters.nl 

"The tin soldier melted down into a lump, and the next morning, when the maid servant took the ashes out of the stove, she found him in the shape of a little tin heart." - Hans Christiaan Andersen - The Brave Tin Soldier

PM frederick_the_green
Standard User
WW2 Vehicles
frederick_the_green
2nd Jan 2019 08:49:53

Well, I now have a large Baccus Gift Voucher burning a hole in my wallet.

I need to ask, before I splash out on a wedge of ancients, will there be any movement on these in the next few weeks?

Not that it will stop me spending, but it's nice to plan ahead...

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by ironass
2nd May 2024

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by Mort53
2nd May 2024

Bloody big battles basing by ChrisBBB
2nd May 2024

Gettysburg reenacted (solo) by dourpuritan
2nd May 2024

Bloody big battles basing by jon1066
2nd May 2024