> Forums
Reply
12
> General > Website Queries > Dismounted Great War Cavalry
TOPIC: Dismounted Great War Cavalry
PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Dismounted Great War Cavalry
peter
14th Jul 2026 11:00:05

We do have dismounted Uhlans:

GWG06 - Uhlans dismounted

Uhlans dismounted

  • 4 figures per strip
  • 8 line strips per pack
  • 2 horse/horseholder strips per pack

Total - 40 Figures


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM Frenchie
Standard User
Posts: 30
Dismounted Great War Cavalry
Frenchie
14th Jul 2026 11:53:48

Thanks Peter! Very good to know. 

Not sure why I couldn't find them, must have been a glitch or I was tempoarily blind....

Also, I noticed that there seems to be 4 'Great War' categories in the drop down menu under Catelogue? 


12
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer