Notice: Due to issues with the processing of VAT on deliveries to the EU a limit has been put in place, restricting orders to a maximum of £135. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
> Forums
> General > Website Queries > Napoleonic Prussian/French Artillery
TOPIC: Napoleonic Prussian/French Artillery
PM lvalentin
Standard User
Napoleonic Prussian/French Artillery
lvalentin
10th Aug 2018 09:30:27

Hi,

I have noticed that beyond the early or late of Napoleonic wars, the Prussian artillery is proposed only under a single canon model/class, I imagine it is the 12prd?

Knowing that there was also Prussian artillery 6prd at this period, is it conceivable that this is proposed in the catalog one day?

As for the Prussian horse artillery, I understand they had the same uniform as their colleagues on foot, so no duplication to do more.

Concerning the French artillery, there is no model limbers with bicorne for the constitution of French army of the first wars 1805 to 1806-07?

What do you recommend as alternatives or conversions?

Thanks.

Ludo

PM peter
Administrator
Napoleonic Prussian/French Artillery
peter
13th Aug 2018 08:35:53

The Prussian artillery is in need of an upgrade along the lines we've already done with the other Napoleonic nations.  It's one that's in the forefront of my planning.

However, no immediate plans for teams in bicorne.  The sad truth is that limbers sell at best about 1 for every 20 guns models sold.  Given that we currently sell comparatively little pre-1806 codes it's not really a priority.

I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Price rise and the Golden Ticket by peter
29th Apr 2024

To make Pete happy: Kliszow (GNW) by peter
29th Apr 2024

To make Pete happy: Kliszow (GNW) by njt236
28th Apr 2024

To make Pete happy: Kliszow (GNW) by dourpuritan
28th Apr 2024

French white coat infantry in Tarleton helmets with colourful flags 1791-94 by Colin the Wargamer
27th Apr 2024

UPCOMING SHOWS

LATEST RELEASES

HCNOMAD - Hail Caesar Arab Nomad ArmyHCNOMAD
Hail Caesar Arab Nomad Army

GNF11 - Ottoman Turkish FlagsGNF11
Ottoman Turkish Flags

AMN04 - Martu/Amorite ArchersAMN04
Martu/Amorite Archers

AMN03 - Martu/Amorite JavelinmenAMN03
Martu/Amorite Javelinmen

AMN02 - Guti Arab Javelinmen, shieldAMN02