> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > Napoleonic Prussian/French Artillery
TOPIC: Napoleonic Prussian/French Artillery
PM lvalentin
Standard User
Posts: 3
Napoleonic Prussian/French Artillery
lvalentin
10th Aug 2018 09:30:27

Hi,

I have noticed that beyond the early or late of Napoleonic wars, the Prussian artillery is proposed only under a single canon model/class, I imagine it is the 12prd?

Knowing that there was also Prussian artillery 6prd at this period, is it conceivable that this is proposed in the catalog one day?

As for the Prussian horse artillery, I understand they had the same uniform as their colleagues on foot, so no duplication to do more.

Concerning the French artillery, there is no model limbers with bicorne for the constitution of French army of the first wars 1805 to 1806-07?

What do you recommend as alternatives or conversions?

Thanks.

Ludo


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Napoleonic Prussian/French Artillery
peter
13th Aug 2018 08:35:53

The Prussian artillery is in need of an upgrade along the lines we've already done with the other Napoleonic nations.  It's one that's in the forefront of my planning.

However, no immediate plans for teams in bicorne.  The sad truth is that limbers sell at best about 1 for every 20 guns models sold.  Given that we currently sell comparatively little pre-1806 codes it's not really a priority.


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer