> Forums
Reply
123... 11
> Painting and Modelling > Gallery > Project YELLOW STINK
TOPIC: Project YELLOW STINK
PM Igor
Standard User
Posts: 47
Project YELLOW STINK
Igor
5th Apr 2020 04:26:55

Merci mon ami. The Boche have some more reinforcements - I think they are planning something...


I therve the marthter.

Email LEmpereur PM LEmpereur
Standard User
Posts: 505
Project YELLOW STINK
LEmpereur
5th Apr 2020 07:25:59

Hi Igor!

Some times 6x6, 3x6 or 6x3... what is your basing choice?

What rules are you playing?


L'Empereur Béte et Méchant vous invite à visitez : Le Blog : https://lempereurzoom13.blogspot.fr/ & Le Projet 2020 : https://2020batailledeloigny.blogspot.fr/... Cons se le disent!!!

At the top left of each blog, feel free to select your language to translate Her Majesty's Prose!

PM Igor
Standard User
Posts: 47
Project YELLOW STINK
Igor
13th Apr 2020 06:45:08

More German stuff.


I therve the marthter.

PM Igor
Standard User
Posts: 47
Project YELLOW STINK
Igor
5th Jun 2020 02:18:06


I therve the marthter.

PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Project YELLOW STINK
peter
8th Jun 2020 08:01:03

I have to say, each batch you show tops the ones before and that is no mean feat!   Love the Auster group...


 


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM Stenbock
Standard User
Posts: 165
Project YELLOW STINK
Stenbock
20th Jul 2020 08:11:20

This is a fantastic thread! Love everything!


Stenbock / Per Broden

Check out my blog with some 6mm diversions - Roll a One

 

 

 

PM Wg Cdr Luddite
Standard User
Posts: 124
Project YELLOW STINK
Wg Cdr Luddite
4th Mar 2021 03:43:50

So The Igor has gone to the "Old Country" and I am using his  necromancy powers to resurrect this thread. "It lives !"

Hessian :

Ok. I fibbed. they are actually Colstream Guards.

I seem to be having a Sherman day.

 


PM srfaruqui
Standard User
Posts: 56
Project YELLOW STINK
srfaruqui
4th Mar 2021 05:00:04

I want some dead cows and Frog civilians......Baccustarter?


BikesBrownBeer&ToySoldiers

 

PM Wg Cdr Luddite
Standard User
Posts: 124
Project YELLOW STINK
Wg Cdr Luddite
7th Mar 2021 07:01:21

You know those classic pictures of British tanks advancing through Norman crop fields ?


 

Finally something to tug my weapons

 

chAV REmover ?


PM Wg Cdr Luddite
Standard User
Posts: 124
Project YELLOW STINK
Wg Cdr Luddite
17th Mar 2021 03:31:54

Fresh off the workbench we have Stugs, Panthers and Eighty-Eights.


 


12
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer