> Forums
Reply
12
> Painting and Modelling > Gallery > The Pacific War
TOPIC: The Pacific War
PM Hecoma
Standard User
Posts: 55
The war of the Pacific
Hecoma
27th Apr 2020 04:59:00

I followed the recent advice of Trebian and I used the FPW/ACW ranges to portray some units of the chilean army. For the infantry I used the reference French republican infantry in tunic (FPF12). 

Chilean line infantry battalion

Battalion Atacama n°1 without his flag 

For this cavalry unit I used the reference ACW11 Cavalry with kepi.

Cazadores a caballo 


Email LEmpereur PM LEmpereur
Standard User
Posts: 505
The Pacific War
LEmpereur
13th May 2020 06:23:14

Bravo! We hope doing half that hight qulity painting and basing when We will start Our Project!

We received last week Our Order from Baccus... it is now on the top of the lead montain!

We also Thanks Trebian!

See it here !


L'Empereur Béte et Méchant vous invite à visitez : Le Blog : https://lempereurzoom13.blogspot.fr/ & Le Projet 2020 : https://2020batailledeloigny.blogspot.fr/... Cons se le disent!!!

At the top left of each blog, feel free to select your language to translate Her Majesty's Prose!

PM Hecoma
Standard User
Posts: 55
The Pacific War
Hecoma
13th May 2020 02:37:35

Merci L'Empereur! I look forward to seeing your work. 


PM monk2002uk
Standard User
Posts: 236
The Pacific War
monk2002uk
14th May 2020 05:05:55

Excellent work. Thank you for sharing.

Robert


PM Hecoma
Standard User
Posts: 55
The Pacific War
Hecoma
16th May 2020 02:59:21

Thank Robert 


PM Nick the Lemming
Standard User
Posts: 208
The Pacific War
Nick the Lemming
17th May 2020 11:49:33

Those look very nice!


PM Hecoma
Standard User
Posts: 55
The Pacific War
Hecoma
19th May 2020 05:15:21

Battalion "Atacama" with his flags

An infantry battalion in greatcoat

The mule train

The three chilean battalions


PM Nick the Lemming
Standard User
Posts: 208
The Pacific War
Nick the Lemming
19th May 2020 08:25:01

I really like that mule train. Very nice work!


PM njt236
Standard User
Posts: 441
The Pacific War
njt236
20th May 2020 01:08:56

Very nice


Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

                G S Patton

Email LEmpereur PM LEmpereur
Standard User
Posts: 505
The Pacific War
LEmpereur
23rd May 2020 07:00:53

What size basing do you choose ?


L'Empereur Béte et Méchant vous invite à visitez : Le Blog : https://lempereurzoom13.blogspot.fr/ & Le Projet 2020 : https://2020batailledeloigny.blogspot.fr/... Cons se le disent!!!

At the top left of each blog, feel free to select your language to translate Her Majesty's Prose!

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer