> Forums
Reply
123
> Painting and Modelling > Gallery > Imperial french army 1812
TOPIC: Imperial french army 1812
PM erman
Standard User
Posts: 17
Imperial french army 1812
erman
15th Mar 2024 06:20:49

here's the artillery painted today 
Sorry about the quality of the photo, it's getting a bit dark in my house.

ahah no, Just I love painting.

And yet I've had to slow down because of brexit and your fuc... customs charges and VAT.  XD

 


PM erman
Standard User
Posts: 17
Imperial french army 1812
erman
5th Jan 2025 04:41:49

Hi, A litle update of my imperial army.
The artillery trains are leaving the factories as well as the carabiniers regiments





last step: painting generals

 


PM erman
Standard User
Posts: 17
Imperial french army 1812
erman
26th Apr 2025 10:13:54

Hello,

I forgot to show you the officers when I'd finished them.


123
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer