> Forums
Reply
123
> Painting and Modelling > Gallery > Almost complete...
TOPIC: Almost complete...
Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
Almost complete...
dourpuritan
25th Feb 2025 05:16:05

As a complete technophobe I have no idea what anyone is talking about. It might as well be Chinese. So, I have started to post anything to do with my current dabblings in 6mm to the Facebook group 6mm wargaming and Terrain.


A little goes a long way

Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
Almost complete...
dourpuritan
27th Feb 2025 03:04:30

More by sheer determination and experimentation I have managed to post a photo to Baccus from my flikr account, and as a result have started a German Wars of Unification thread so that I am not disrupting this thread. Incidentally Paul, if those photos show your progress with the 1864 Danes, they look great. Once the German, French and Austrian armies are complete I shall give the Danes a go, probably using the kepi and frockcoat figures from the ACW range.


A little goes a long way

PM Leafs87
Standard User
Posts: 122
Almost complete...
Leafs87
1st Mar 2025 04:31:19

Blogger. Via Google. 

It creates a URL of your images. Required for posting on Baccus site. 

Copy and paste the images from your Blogger into the Baccus site.

Cheers. 


Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
Almost complete...
dourpuritan
1st Mar 2025 10:36:45

Hi Paul, I have had tremendous problems trying to post to the site, but the other day I had an opportunity to spend some time trying out various ways. Eventually, using flikr as my host site, I copied the whole URL (that thing that looks like your algebra teacher was high), then deleted the front end that is in front of the second https, then rolled the thing to the back end and deleted everything up to jpg. I set my height at 375 and my width at 500, tapped on OK and the image appeared in the post. I can now do an illustrated report on my 6mm progress with the German Wars of Unification.


A little goes a long way

Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
Almost complete...
dourpuritan
7th Mar 2025 10:39:15

You appear to have successfully posted three identical images. Nevertheless that is an impressive looking array of Napoleonic French troops.


A little goes a long way

123
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer