> Forums
Reply
12
> Painting and Modelling > Gallery > Lobositz Project
TOPIC: Lobositz Project
PM NorthWestNerd
Standard User
Posts: 16
Lobositz Project
NorthWestNerd
10th Feb 2017 10:08:15

I've just ordered the Austrians for this project so I thought I'd update where I'm up to with my Prussians and the whole thing. I'm using Volley and Bayonet as the ruleset for this first game and see where things go from there.

www.northwestgeek.blogspot.co.uk

Any thoughts and feedback would be appreciated muchly. (There are more pictures under tags of Lobositz and SYW)


PM NorthWestNerd
Standard User
Posts: 16
Lobositz Project
NorthWestNerd
10th Feb 2017 12:05:20

Cheers for that :) I'd intended on going for Green for the Hungarian Regiments if nothing else but for a bit of variety. With the flag packs coming with 2 colours for each regiment I've been able to pick them for the Prussians purely based on the variety factor.

NWN


PM NorthWestNerd
Standard User
Posts: 16
Lobositz Project
NorthWestNerd
17th Feb 2017 11:01:21

Update on this - Artillery pieces added

www.northwestgeek.blogspot.co.uk

NWN


PM NorthWestNerd
Standard User
Posts: 16
Lobositz Project
NorthWestNerd
23rd Feb 2017 11:45:26

http://northwestgeek.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/prussian-army-update.html

Update on where I'm up to, I don't know if it is just because it was a while ago since I sprayed them but the flagstaffs and halberds for the Austrian Infantry seems thin in comparison and liable to breakage?


Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
Lobositz Project
dourpuritan
25th Feb 2017 04:44:02

This is a super project to follow. Looking forward to seeing how you terrain those bases


A little goes a long way

PM NorthWestNerd
Standard User
Posts: 16
Lobositz Project
NorthWestNerd
1st Mar 2017 10:06:15

http://northwestgeek.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/2-more-down.html

Really getting there now - nearly time to move onto the Austrians. I will be using Mollinary's scheme (albeit historically questionable :p) and give the Hungarians regiments green colours whilst the Austrian's will have a mix of Imperial Yellow and white.


PM NorthWestNerd
Standard User
Posts: 16
Lobositz Project
NorthWestNerd
30th Mar 2017 10:41:14

http://northwestgeek.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/sniper.html

Not much more to show but I am getting there - ordered the last few bits and I've got (I hope) enough bases for it all.

@dourpuritan - I promise I'll base them at some point :p


PM NorthWestNerd
Standard User
Posts: 16
Lobositz Project
NorthWestNerd
3rd May 2017 08:28:32

http://northwestgeek.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/5th-prussian-dragoon-regiment.html

Still going bit by bit.


PM jozistinman
Standard User
Posts: 33
Lobositz Project
jozistinman
3rd May 2017 02:02:56

Great stuff!  I like the way you arrainged the Prussian Dragoons on the base.


Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
Lobositz Project
dourpuritan
4th May 2017 06:59:33

Still waiting to see how those bases turn out.


A little goes a long way

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer