> Forums
Reply
12
> Painting and Modelling > Gallery > Lobositz Project
TOPIC: Lobositz Project
PM NorthWestNerd
Standard User
Posts: 16
Lobositz Project
NorthWestNerd
19th Jun 2017 08:26:42

I have been painting, I promise:

http://northwestgeek.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/update-19062017.html


Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
Lobositz Project
dourpuritan
19th Jun 2017 02:45:42

Keep it up James and it will pay dividends in the end. I have three command bases to complete before I fight Lobositz in 10mm next week.


A little goes a long way

PM NorthWestNerd
Standard User
Posts: 16
Lobositz Project
NorthWestNerd
20th Jun 2017 10:21:13

@Dourpuritan, let me know how it goes. I was initally going to do 10mm (I paint most other periods in 10mm) but settled for 6mm vary some variation.

What ruleset are you using?


PM NorthWestNerd
Standard User
Posts: 16
Lobositz Project
NorthWestNerd
14th Sep 2017 09:32:47

Austrians Completed!

http://northwestgeek.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/austrian-army-at-lobositz.html

Prussians just awaiting their static grass.


Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
Lobositz Project
dourpuritan
14th Sep 2017 10:02:29

Wow, that is one impressive Austrian army!


A little goes a long way

PM NorthWestNerd
Standard User
Posts: 16
Lobositz Project
NorthWestNerd
14th Sep 2017 10:26:56

Thank you :) Taken long enough :p


12
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer