> Forums
Reply
1
> Painting and Modelling > Terrain > Rivers and Roads
TOPIC: Rivers and Roads
PM korangar
Standard User
Posts: 30
Rivers and Roads
korangar
12th Oct 2015 07:39:39

Can anyone tell me the approximate length of the river and road sections offered for sale by Baccus 6mm?

 

Thanks.


PM Dave Erickson
Standard User
Posts: 7
Rivers and Roads
Dave Erickson
18th Jan 2016 02:18:30

Good question. I don't think a width is given either. Anyone?


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Rivers and Roads
peter
19th Jan 2016 03:37:05

The length is six inches (150mm) per straight section.


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer