> Forums
Reply
12
> Rules > Other Rules > Pony Wars Rules
TOPIC: Pony Wars Rules
PM Animelib
Standard User
Posts: 6
Pony Wars Rules
Animelib
17th Mar 2021 12:46:30

Just wondering about the status of the Pony Wars rules reissue.


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Pony Wars Rules
peter
17th Mar 2021 07:52:35

Just doing the final, final, final; proofread before they go off to the printers.


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM rehume
Standard User
Posts: 5
Pony Wars Rules
rehume
27th Mar 2021 11:22:02

I was about to ask that same question. Thanks


PM Nigel Jones
Standard User
Posts: 1
Pony Wars Rules
Nigel Jones
26th May 2021 01:45:07

Coincidentally, I was just going to ask the same question also. Thanks for the update


PM njt236
Standard User
Posts: 441
Pony Wars Rules
njt236
26th May 2021 02:45:24

I have a copy of the original Pony Wars rules. Are the reissued rules exactly the same or are there some modifications to the original?

Nigel


Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

                G S Patton

PM rehume
Standard User
Posts: 5
Pony Wars Rules
rehume
28th Jul 2021 11:51:39

Any new news on when it might be available?


PM rehume
Standard User
Posts: 5
Pony Wars Rules
rehume
29th Jul 2021 12:11:29

Nevermind. Just saw that you are planning on an August release.


PM rehume
Standard User
Posts: 5
Pony Wars Rules
rehume
29th Jul 2021 12:14:25

Can't wait


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Pony Wars Rules
peter
19th Aug 2021 09:49:31

The rules are going out to subscribers this week.  If all goes well, they will go on general sale next week.


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
Pony Wars Rules
dourpuritan
19th Aug 2021 10:13:31

Great news Peter. Looking forward to seeing the basing recommendations. Will get my vehicles in the same order.


A little goes a long way

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer