> Forums
Reply
12
> Rules > Other Rules > Pony Wars Rules
TOPIC: Pony Wars Rules
PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Pony Wars Rules
peter
24th Aug 2021 09:15:08

The rules have finally been released and are available from here https://www.baccus6mm.com/catalogue/PonyWars/TheRules/


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM MarkL
Standard User
Posts: 2
Pony Wars Rules
MarkL
24th Aug 2021 10:52:26

Great news they are for sale, Trying to figure out what to order,  whats a good starting point for a game 6mm?

thanks


Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
Pony Wars Rules
dourpuritan
25th Aug 2021 08:17:57

If you look on the catalogue site you will find a starter set of US cavalry, Indian warband and the rules. Seems like a good place to start, then build from there. I've now added the rules and train to my growing collection. Next month I'll go for scouts, vehicles and hopefully tipis. 


A little goes a long way

PM njt236
Standard User
Posts: 441
Pony Wars Rules
njt236
28th Aug 2021 11:50:03

My copy has just arrived. Just opened it. OMG. The quality and production is superb and it's a hardback. I was not expecting that. Well done Peter


Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

                G S Patton

PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Pony Wars Rules
peter
31st Aug 2021 11:23:29

If something is worth doing, it is worth doing well...


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

12
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer