Notice: Due to issues with the processing of VAT on deliveries to the EU a limit has been put in place, restricting orders to a maximum of £135. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
> Forums
> General > General > The plans for 2017 are now public
TOPIC: The plans for 2017 are now public
PM rsjahn
Standard User
The plans for 2017 are now public
rsjahn
8th Jan 2017 02:29:38

TYW (ECW) is very high on my list! And Mesopotamia is tempting, so, yes, I'm happy.

PM peter
Administrator
peter
11th Jan 2017 09:44:10

Well, it seems as if most people seem happy, unless of course, all the grumblers are so disappointed they can't even be arsed to get a small mob together.  Come on lads!   Those flaming torches do need an airing every so often or they loose their dramatic flaring.

Roughneck - Yes you will get various Imperial troops in assorted headgear (the Aussies are being sculpted at the moment), and I have some luvverly arab cavalry already done.  Might post some piccies soon.

ed77tommy - I hope to get lots more uniform guides up this year including the AWI ones.

6mmwargaming - no expansions to any pre-gunpowder ranges for the moment.   I use two sculptors and both are fully committed this year.   The Ancients ranges had a lot of attention in previous years and will have to wait until I get the 20thC stuff to a point that I'm happy with.

oldsmokie - Yes, the RA in belgic shako keep falling off the radar.   I'll see if I can poke them again this year.

I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM Froggy
Standard User
Froggy
11th Jan 2017 12:51:38

Peter,

I've checked the catalogue and I can't find any "pitchfork and flaming torch mob" figures. If you can get a few figures sculpted and cast up, then I'm sure I can see my way to threatening Baccus Central with a few bases of dubiously painted protesters.

Seriously, I've done the Zulu wars. I'm painting up the American Civil War Boxed set, just wondering what the next project should be. Romans take my fancy at the moment. But I think the WW2 offering will be very popular this year. 

PM roughneck2
Standard User
roughneck2
12th Jan 2017 07:44:42

Thanks for the update Peter.

Looking forward to the Arab cavalry pics.

regards

Roger 

PM oldsmokie
Standard User
oldsmokie
12th Jan 2017 01:06:32

Thanks for the update Peter,

"oldsmokie - Yes, the RA in belgic shako keep falling off the radar.   I'll see if I can poke them again this year."

give them several pokes that should do the trick :)

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Macedonian Successor Phalangites by David Kay
4th May 2024

To make Pete happy: Kliszow (GNW) by ChrisBBB
3rd May 2024

Bloody big battles basing by Talbot
3rd May 2024

Macedonian Successor Phalangites by jon1066
3rd May 2024

Macedonian Successor Phalangites by milopea
3rd May 2024

UPCOMING SHOWS